Aggressive Colorado Commercial Drivers Lawyer
Colorado CDL Lawyer
What is the Process to Hire a CDL Lawyer in Colorado?
- Call (303) 963-9363 for a consultation or fill out the Contact Me form
- Have your ticket in hand to discuss it with the attorney
- Pay online
Why You Should Hire A CDL Lawyer in Colorado!
Commercial drivers spend thousands of hours on the road delivering crops, goods, and the like. For that reason, a commercial driver is held to a higher standard of care whether you are operating a commercial vehicle or not. Not to mention the federal regulations that you must be aware of and comply with. An aggressive Colorado Traffic Lawyer understands that Commercial Drivers accused of traffic violations can easily lose the ability to earn a living -and we take that seriously!
- You might not be able to appear in court -a lawyer can usually do this for you!
- Your motor vehicle record is ability to earn a living -we must protect it!
- Your employer may have stiff policies regarding traffic ticket -we don’t want you to get fired!
- Your CSA scores are impacted by traffic ticket -we protect your safety record!
- Your insurance could drop you -that means you can’t drive!
Depending on what the violation you are accused of committing is, it may result in a mandatory suspension of your license or put you in a position where another ticket for the same offense will result in a suspension.
That is exactly why you have to fight every ticket! By law, there is no probationary driver’s license or early reinstatement permitted for commercial driving privileges, nor are there any driving privileges that can be granted by the Hearings Division.
Mandatory Disqualifying Offenses Regardless of whether a commercial motor vehicle (CMV) is driven, mandatory disqualifying offenses include, but are not limited to:
- Submitting to a chemical test of .08 or greater (.04 or greater for a commercial motor vehicle)
- Refusing to take a chemical test
- Conviction of DWAI/DUI
- Leaving the scene of an accident
- The commission of a felony using a motor vehicle
- Negligently causing the death of another person while driving a CMV
A first offense is a 1 year loss of your CDL privileges, and a second is a lifetime disqualification.
Serious Offense traffic violations which occur in a commercial motor vehicle include but are not limited to:
- 15 MPH over the speed limit
- Reckless driving
- Improper lane change
- Following too closely
- Driving a CMV without a CDL
- Any traffic violation committed wehre a fatality was involved
If a CDL holder is convicted of two of the above offenses over a three year period, a first offense is a 60 day revocation, and a second offense is a 120 day revocation.
An aggressive Colorado CDL Lawyer will fight for your rights! At the law office of Ike Lucero, Jr., P.C., we appreciate the work of a professional driver and will vehemently defend your CDL. We travel throughout the State of Colorado fighting to protect your CDL.
Don't Wait to Get Help! CALL 303-963-9363 FOR HELP IMMEDIATELY!
Request a Free Consultation Get in touch with our firm today.
Ike Lucero, Jr, P.C. is based in Lakewood, Colorado, and represent clients in Adams County, Alamosa County, Arapahoe County, Bent County, Baca County, Archuleta County, Cheyenne County, Chaffee County, Conejos County,Dolores County, Eagle County, Freemont County, Elbert County, Garfield County, Grand County, Gilpin County, Jackson County, Huerfano County, Hinsdale County, Gunnison County, La Plata County, Kit Carson County, Kiowa County, Lake County, Lincoln County, Las Animas County, Logan County, Moffat County, Mineral County, Mesa County, Morgan Count, Montrose County, Park County, Ouray County, Otero County, Prowers County, Pitkin County, Phillips County, Rio Blanco County, Pueblo County, Saguache County, Routte County San Miguel County, Summit County, Sedwick County, Teller County, Yuma County, Jefferson County, Larimer County, Weld County, Boulder County, El Paso County, Washington County, Clear Creek County, Alamosa County, Broomfield County, Costilla County, Denver County, and Delta County. Additionally, Ike Lucero, Jr., P.C. regularly represents clients in municipal court in cities of Aurora, Boulder Fort Collins, Greeley, Golden, Brighton, Cherry Creek, Cherry Hills Village, Lakewood, Arvada, Longmont, Littleton, Westminster, Broomfield, Castle Rock, Parker, Highlands Ranch, Wheatridge, Georgetown, Thornton, Northgleen, Greenwood Village, Centennial, and various other municipalities.