Why Should I hire an Aggressive Colorado Speeding Ticket Lawyer?
Why should I fight my Speeding Ticket?
- Experience. You have never handled this ticket; but we have defended this ticket 1000s of times and you get the benefit of that experience.
- Negotiate a plea bargain. We can help dismiss, reduce or plea bargain your careless ticket.
- Trial. You have a right to a trial. We can help you contest the prosecutors case and defend you in a trial.
- We represent you in court and make sure your side of the story is heard.
- We are familiar with the legal process and can explain the best approach to your case.
- We can appear on your behalf, if you are not available, and reach a disposition with the government.
- We will analyze your case for and help you develop the best defenses applicable to your case.
- We are experts in traffic law. All we do at this firm is fight traffic violations and fight for the little guy!
Contact an Experienced Denver Careless Driving Lawyer to help you fight your Careless Driving Ticket in Denver Co.
A Speeding Ticket Lawyer should be contacted when you have been cited for speeding in Colorado. An Aggressive Colorado Speeding Ticket Lawyer fight your speeding ticket. People hire lawyers for speeding tickets because speeding ticket lawyers can potentially help you in the following ways, just to name a few:
- Dismiss your ticket
- Plea bargain your ticket to a lesser charge
- Save money on your insurance
- Save money on your fines
- Review & Analyze Your Driving Record
- Appear in court on your behalf
- Present your case at trial
- Analyze your case for potential defenses
What are the Penalties for a Speeding Ticket?
A Colorado Speeding Ticket Lawyer will tell you that the penalties for speeding are determined by how fast you were going and will include a fine and points assessed your drivers license. Under state law, points assessed are as follows:
- 5 to 9 over – 1 point against your drivers license and a fine
- 10 to 19 over – 4 points against your drivers license and a fine
- 20 to 39 over – 6 points against your drivers license, a fine, and jail
- 40 or more over – 12 points against your drivers license, a fine, and jail
- Failure to reduce speed aka special hazards – 3 points against your drivers license and a fine
Be aware, under state law a speeding ticket can become a traffic offense which means you are charged criminally. This would apply if you exceeded the speed limit by 25 miles per hour you could face potential jail time up to 90 days and/or a fine.
Don't wait to get Help! CALL 303-963-9363 FOR HELP IMMEDIATELY!
Request a Free Consultation Get in touch with our firm today.
Ike Lucero, Jr, P.C. is based in Lakewood, Colorado, and represent clients in Adams County, Alamosa County, Arapahoe County, Bent County, Baca County, Archuleta County, Cheyenne County, Chaffee County, Conejos County,Dolores County, Eagle County, Freemont County, Elbert County, Garfield County, Grand County, Gilpin County, Jackson County, Huerfano County, Hinsdale County, Gunnison County, La Plata County, Kit Carson County, Kiowa County, Lake County, Lincoln County, Las Animas County, Logan County, Moffat County, Mineral County, Mesa County, Morgan Count, Montrose County, Park County, Ouray County, Otero County, Prowers County, Pitkin County, Phillips County, Rio Blanco County, Pueblo County, Saguache County, Routte County San Miguel County, Summit County, Sedwick County, Teller County, Yuma County, Jefferson County, Larimer County, Weld County, Boulder County, El Paso County, Washington County, Clear Creek County, Alamosa County, Broomfield County, Costilla County, Denver County, and Delta County. Additionally, Ike Lucero, Jr., P.C. regularly represents clients in municipal court in cities of Aurora, Boulder Fort Collins, Greeley, Golden, Brighton, Cherry Creek, Cherry Hills Village, Lakewood, Arvada, Longmont, Littleton, Westminster, Broomfield, Castle Rock, Parker, Highlands Ranch, Wheatridge, Georgetown, Thornton, Northgleen, Greenwood Village, Centennial, and various other municipalities.